The Philosophy that Motivates ERdocFinder
Just about any emergency medicine physician who’s been through a round or two of the job-search process knows what I’m talking about when I say today’s recruiting tactics can make the experience tedious and challenging.
ERdocFinder was created to put a stop to all that, to level the playing field, to return a reasonable standard to searching for work in the world’s greatest profession.
I’ve been working as an ER doc for nearly 10 years. I know all about cold calls from recruiters desperate to meet a quota. I’ve fended off the blanket e-mails and pointless pitches for jobs I would never be interested in. I know what it feels like to be a number.
ERdocFinder was created to bring sanity to the job-search process for emergency medicine physicians. In drafting the initial blueprint for ERdocFinder.com, I knew what the system needed to accomplish:
- Put the control back into the hands of the doctors
- Provide an environment free from haywire recruiting practices
- Allow physician members to keep their resumes, credentials and personal contact information safe and secure at all times
- Make targeting the ideal job faster than ever with a map-based search function that shows which facilities are actually hiring now
- Give ER doctors an easy way to connect with recruiters for specific opportunities in hospitals and stand-alone emergency rooms
While the ERdocFinder website is full of advanced features and functions, the philosophy behind it is remarkably simple: We want doctors to be able to find their ideal jobs as quickly as possible without all the dead ends and time-wasting inherent in modern recruiting/hiring arenas.
Here’s to your next great position and a clear path that leads you to it.
Andrew Beckmann D.O.
San Francisco, Calif.